Sunday, October 10, 2010

The beginnings

About a year and a half ago, several moms on a message site got me excited about photography. I have loved scrapbooking and pictures for a long time so it makes sense to add to my passion. I have tried learning as much as I can about photography but it is an expensive and time consuming hobby. Add to that my mom's illness and it has made for a slow process. I am currently taking a photography class and want to start a 365 project. This entails a picture a day to try to see the world as I see it and to learn as much as I can about photography. I am going to continue to learn with two good friends and show my "talents" to the world. Don't choke as you laugh!

Check back on my journey, it should make for smiles, laughs and giggles.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!!!!! Love it! Cant wait to see how it develops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My photography class has started! I cannot post much about it right now as it could get me in to trouble (copyright etc) but I am loving the class. I had to take my first pictures yesterday and for a while it was a trial of pain and torture. Eventually I got it worked out and took some decent pictures. I didn't love one of them and it seems that is the one others don't love either.
    Two of my photography friends and I have decided to start the 365 project on November 1st. I am really excited to get this going and to see if my work improves over the course of the year. I am looking to eventually take pictures that pop, need little editing if at all and make me smile. I guess making me happy is what it is all about since it is my hobby!

    ReplyDelete